Green Basements & Remodeling offers many great services such as basement finishing, kitchen & bath remodels, windows, roofing, decks, and all the small services required to put the big services together.
We found that the talents of an experienced designer trained to estimate the costs was a perfect way to get our customers what they want without having to pay separate companies to oversee the project. Therefore, Green Basements & Remodeling has estimators with a design degree.
Ten great things about Green Basements & Remodeling are:
1. A Long-Established Company - 50% of contractors go out of business in the first year and 96% in the first five years, according the Small Business Administration. If you ever need the contractor to return for changes, moderations, or to uphold the warranty, you'll be glad you picked Green Basements & Remodeling who has been in business since 2001.
2. Showroom/Office - Unlike most remodeling companies, Green Basements & Remodeling has an office which serves as a showroom where customers can walk-in, view samples and ask questions to get answers right away. There's no getting thrown to voice mail with our company. We have staff answering the phones and greeting customers during our showroom open hours which are Monday through Friday 8-5 and Saturday 10-2.
3. A Great Reputation - Our reputation and references can be checked online. We are in satisfactory standings on Angie’s List and Kudzu. Here you will be able to read the Good, the Bad or the Ugly.
4. One-Stop Contracting - Finding a company that can do the entire job (and do it right) will save time, energy, and money. You won't have to worry about having to work with the schedules of multiple companies; we handle all of the scheduling for you. Also, you eliminate multiple contractors from pointing fingers at each other if damage were to occur.
5. Warranted Products - This gives you the comfort in knowing that it's not just going to look good on the day that it is installed, but way into the future. We stand behind our work which is why we have so many satisfied customers.
6. Professional Service - With Green Basements & Remodeling you will be working with a trained and professional staff in a company that has developed a culture of customer satisfaction. A well-established company with a trained and true staff that will treat you courteously and considerately, be available for questions, and follow up on the work after it's been completed. Isn't that what you deserve?
7. Reliable Contractors - What if the right workmen showed up when they said they would, finished the job in a timely manner, and did an honest, clean job? Choosing the right home remodeler makes all the difference in a smoothly-running project. A good home improvement contractor makes the difference between shoddy workmanship and long-lasting quality in your home. At Green you can count on your work being done in an efficient and effective manner.
8. Responsible Estimator - At Green your estimator works in your interest. Professional service means having estimators that care enough to take care of you and focus on making the best remodeling design possible within your budget.
9. Specialized Work & Best Practices - Green Basements & Remodeling specialize in the unique conditions of the basement & remodeling environment. Basements: Knowledge of soundproofing techniques, waterproofing, and theater systems. Roofing: Owens Corning preferred contractor. Windows: Simonton preferred contractor. Paint: Certified by Ralph Lauren. Members of NKBA & NARI.
10. Licensed - Green Basements & Remodeling is licensed, fully insured with general liability and Workman’s Compensation, and has a contractor’s license which allows us to pull permits. According to the Georgia State Licensing Board, a license will be required to practice contracting in Georgia effective July 1, 2008. Many companies that say they specialize in basement finishing typically do not have a contractor's license.